Friday, August 22, 2008

Lists are sexy.

Gawd, I love a list. Lists rock. They rule. Some can even roll. Lists are quick and easy ways to know and track all the who-whats-whens-wheres-whys-hows. Writing your profile is alot like making a list of yourself; what are you about, who are you looking for, etc.

I make lists all day. Even my lists have lists. My grocery lists contains my taxables and fresh veggies list. I usually keep two or three notepads by my desk so I can jot down ideas that usually have nothing to do with whatever I'm supposed to be doing.

I keep a list of things I want to accomplish on 43 Things. I like this site because you can find out who else is interested in the same things, and you can find some great ideas on goals you may have never thought of before.

Thought I'd post a few of them here. I used some of them to help me write my profiles. Here's 10 to be exact. Why 10? Figure it out.


Bye Mom.

Peggy Lewis Page December 29, 1942 - April 25, 2014 My loving mother I'm at work typing this now. I can't be sad, at least...