WELL I CONSIDER MY SELF INTERESTION SO WHAT R U LOOKING FOR ONE TO CHAT WIT OR ONE TO MEET WITHAlso to be noted in today's lesson, the word myself can be written as two words and punctuation is a lifestyle choice. Don't judge.
Monday, December 6, 2010
Word of the Moment: INTERESTION
From the tales of Online Dating, we have a new feature, Word of the Day. Today's word is INTERESTION. Here's an example:
Bye Mom.
Peggy Lewis Page December 29, 1942 - April 25, 2014 My loving mother I'm at work typing this now. I can't be sad, at least...
-
Peggy Lewis Page December 29, 1942 - April 25, 2014 My loving mother I'm at work typing this now. I can't be sad, at least...
-
Nora writes an engaging and witty blog, called Walking in the Rain . Being the list lover I am, I really liked her monthly recaps. I think ...
-
The Yahoo! Movies editorial staff has created this handy checklist to track the 100 movies you must see before you die. Of course this list ...
